Posted: October 21, 2011
Taking a page from “The Book of Awesome” by Neil Pasricha. Here is my version of Awesomeness to describe today and my past week:
- Catching the new, shiny and non-smelly Rocket train on the Toronto subway line
- Enjoying a Chinese-styled hot sweet tea made with the condensed milk that I bought to work
- Having Cy insist on driving me part way to work at 6am (odd early start, it’s my turn to set up company breakfast) so that he can make sure I get to work safely
- Finding inspiration in the new Coldplay song, “Paradise”
- Realizing that you wore the exactly the right number of layers for maximal warmth on a cold, windy day
- Waking up to a Friday
- Waking up to a Friday knowing that tomorrow is Saturday
- Waking up to a Friday knowing that the day after tomorrow is Sunday
- Discovering the Girl Guides at the Finch Station selling the minty chocolate cookies
- Eating in minty chocolate cookies from the Girl Guides
- Reaching the 800 follower mark on Twitter. Follow me? I’m @judyelee.
- Receiving a +K in marketing from my friend Roberto at @betofaria.
- Asking Siri some stupid questions on my friend Mike’s new iPhone 4S
- Counting down the days until my bestie Pia arrives in Tdot for her work trip
- Scoring a top-shelf goal at my floor hockey game
- Bonding with my floor hockey team over beer (but, water for me) at Terrio’s
- Securing a spot at Digifest Toronto
- Getting an incredibly shiny loonie when I received my change from a purchase
- Discussing the intricate details of the last 90210 episode with my coworker Chris
- Indulging in pork belly, marshmallow cool hwip DeYoe fruit salad, butter tarts and “An Affair to Remember” on a rainy afternoon with the girls, Janela, Telisha, and Maya
- Finding more shampoo in the almost empty shampoo bottle by unscrewing the lid
- Listening to Cy play the guitar
- Closing my eyes and spinning the silver and black globes at Indigo to pinpoint our next travel destinations
- Winning tickets to see Dirty Girl but then catching 50/50 instead
- Gearing up for Body Pump during my lunch hour
- Contemplating our camera purchase. Sony NEX-5, are you calling my name?
Now, that I shared some of mine. What are yours?