My Favourite Fall OutfitPosted: October 15, 2012 Filed under: Girl Stuff, Seasonal, This is what I think of | Tags: Eaton Centre, Edit, Jeanne Beker, Shopping, Sweater, The Hudson Bay, Zara 1 Comment
First world problem: Shopping for new fall and winter clothes that work for my wardrobe and budget. Forget Forever 21, and don’t say that I didn’t try. I looked, and they had nothing even worth even $10 in the sweater department. My search took me to Eaton Centre and the Yonge/Bloor area, and this is what I found:
1. Twisted Knit Frilled Jumper from Zara. The wide neck, belted waist, and flared bottom makes this sweater more special and dressy.
2. Edit by Jeanne Beker Military Wool Jacket from The Bay. The cape! The cape! The cape!
3. 5B Wax Coated Denim from Zara. They have a glean to resemble leather pants for the tough kid look.
1. Sweaters are so plain expensive . I don’t remember them being so much in the past. Next time, I’m going to the Dixie outlets and purchasing during off seasons when there are more sales too.
2. Sweaters should come with pockets for all your phone, keys and other trinket-y things.
3. Sweaters in cardigan format are the best. They are versatile for layering, and you can wear them more often since you can switch out the inner layer.
For newest information you have to pay a quick visit the
web and on world-wide-web I found this site as a finest website for hottest updates.